Mango and apple chutney
Rhubarb and date chutney (I had a lot of excess chutney with this recipe)
Sweet chilli jam
Clementine, cranberry and whisky marmalade! Now this smelled fantastic as it was bubbling away on the stove so i'll share the recipe here with you.
225g cranberries (I used dried but fresh/frozen is ok)
1.6kg granulated sugar
1. Halve the clementines and lemons, squeezing the juice out of them into a large pan. Tie any lemon pips and the lemon rind in a muslin bag then pop this in with the juice.
2. Slice the clementine rind to the thickness you'd like, making sure you don't get any pith. Add this to the pan, along with 1.2 litres of water.
3. Bring to the boil then simmer gently for about an hour, or until the peel is tender. Remove the muslin bag, squeezing out the juice.
3. Add the cranberries and cook for 2 minutes until they start to break up. Add the sugar, stirring until dissolved, then stir in the whisky.
4. Bring to the boil again for 20-35 mins or until the setting point is reached (spoon a little of the mixture onto a plate and leave for 2 minutes. It should wrinkle when you push it with your finger).
5. Leave to stand for 15 minutes then spoon into sterilised jars. Et voila! Your kitchen will smell like Christmas and you have a thoughtful and delicious gift made.